Here are some popular opinions you’ll see me writing about in regards to body, well-being and health…
– diets are a load of crap and ‘true well-being is about being free from restrictions and regimes’ (Sarah Wilson – if you don’t know who she is, look her up and get her book ‘I Quit Sugar’. It’s amazing, and such an eye opener!)
– try a new way of living if you want to see any changes…’nothing good ever came from comfort zones.’ (I am not trying to be preachy with this, I’m still learning how to do this myself!)
-be your own role model! (It’s great to have people to aspire to, but just work on being the best version of good ol’ you.)
-you’re only human, so if you want to cry into your ice cream sometimes, just do it. No biggie. I hate all these sites and social media posts of people being so fecking chipper and happy ALL THE TIME. It’s not realistic, and I don’t know about you but it makes me feel guilty for having an off day. Like we need to feel worse on those days?!)
Keep checking back to this page for regular posts, and don’t forget to comment with any ideas or share your stories on well-being!
- Soul searching: focus on the inside, and the rest will fall into place
- Bikram Yoga: What is it, and why should you try it this year?
- 13 ways to boost productivity
- Weekend getaway
- 13 things I’ve learned so far about what it means to be 20-something
- A body that was once my own
- Get your natural glow back, in plenty of time for summer!
- QOTD: What’s your ideal winter lazy day?
- Things you need to be doing over the weekend
- 10k Tuesday